Online & Mobile Banking
- Go to www.freedombk.com.
- Click Enroll Now (upper right corner).
- Complete required fields.
- The PIN is the number you gave your New Accounts Representative when you opened
your Freedom Bank Account. Call your local branch if you have questions.
- Create a NEW Access ID (should be at least 6 characters, something easy to remember)
This will be your USER NAME.
- Create a New Password: Passwords are at least 10 characters, and up to 17, using at
least 1 Capital Letter, 1 Small Letter and 1 Number, and CANNOT use any special
characters. Confirm your new password and submit.
- Enter and confirm your E-mail address.
The address bar will be green if the log-in is secure.
- Answer the 3 challenge questions (answers are case sensitive).
- To utilize online banking, review then "Accept on the Internet Banking Agreement &
Disclosure." (If you do not accept, you will not be able to log in.)
- You can choose to "Accept or Decline" for Electronic Statements. If you click accept, you
will no longer receive a paper statement. You will receive an email to view statements
online instead. If you accept e-statements, you will need to select each account that
you'd like to receive e-statements for.
- You should now be able to view your accounts.
SECURENOW PC/MOBILE BANKING TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Freedom Bank mobile banking is more secure than ever before. One Time Password messaging is an added login security feature that adds a layer of identity verification to your online banking. You'll receive a real-time message (text or voice) with a six-digit code to complete your login. If you're having difficulty with this new security feature, please contact 417-846-1719 or your local branch. One Time Password messaging voice phone call service is ID phone number Sacramento, CA (669)241-2767 and SMS One Time Passcode is coming from code: 36397.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
- Before logging into your Freedom Bank App, close all other apps
that may be running in the background of your phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and label it "For Mobile
Deposit Only at FBSMO". Include signature of all payees.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check
amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or wrinkled checks before taking the photo.
- Keep the entire check within the view finder on the camera
screen when capturing your photo.
- Try to limit the area surrounding the check, with the check in
Mobile deposit limit is $2,500/ business day
Cut off time for mobile check deposit is 4:00PM CT.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check in a well-lit area.
- No shadows across the check.
- Entire check is in frame, all four corners are visible.
- Check images are clear.
- The MICR (numbers at the bottom of your check)are clearly readable.